Friday, February 3, 2017

I'm here...I'm struggling but I'm here.
Tomorrow I will take a weight and see where I'm at...I'm sure it's not good.
But it's workable. I have been exercising just not consistently so I don't how I expect it work when I'm not doing it everyday.
I'm trying to find balance between working, cleaning, exercise and painting.
I hate that working full time takes SO much of my time but I've created a plan that will work. I have to hold myself accountable and take little steps. I will get there if I just keep going.
Today I am achy....my calves are hurting pretty bad and I'm not sleeping well.
Just take a breath and calm your mind and start again.
I got so close to getting under 300 and then everything just went haywire crazy.
I need to stop being afraid of being healthy.
Breath...walk the path...enjoy the day..
Will post my weight tomorrow and will go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment